Gingham

7:51:00 AM


2016 was a wonderful year for my husband and for me, we had the opportunity to travel and get to know many different cultures and beautiful places, we also had the opportunity to live in Asia and explore India from north to the south, we made friends with wonderful and warm people that we will always treasure.
I am excited about all the new adventures 2017 is going to bring to us and at the same time I think it is important to be grateful for the gifts that life gives us, there is really no day in which I don't feel how lucky I am, not only for all the memories we are creating together, but also to have a wonderful companion by my side.

This past 31st of December, my husband and I celebrated our anniversary, we have been married for 13 years and that makes me very proud because we live in a disposable world nowadays, where something gets damaged, it is easier to throw it away and buy something new, and that same philosophy we have transferred it into personal relationships, so if we choose a partner that is not good enough for us, it is discarded and we find a new one. I think that is unfortunate because very few people take the time and patience to continue to fall in love everyday, to give time and attention to your partner and to treat each other with respect and devotion. I think my husband and I are a little bit old-fashioned in that way, our relationship is the most important thing for us and we cherish it.
For our anniversary we had the opportunity to spend a couple of nights at the Hilton Colon hotel in Ecuador, and the last day I decided to take some pictures of the outfit I was wearing. I love this wrap shirt that I got at Shein, I paired it with jeans and a light colored bag.
My hubby loved the outfit so much, he complimented me a lot so I had to share this outfit with you guys, I hope you like it too. let me know if you do in the comments. 


El 2016 fue un año maravilloso para mi esposo y para mi, tuvimos la oportunidad de viajar y conocer muchas culturas y hermosos lugares, también tuvimos la oportunidad de vivir en Asia y explorar la India de norte a sur, hicimos amigos con gente maravillosa y cálida y realmente fuimos muy afortunados y felices.
Me emocionan las nuevas aventuras que el 2017 pueda traer consigo y al mismo tiempo pienso que es importante sentirse grato con los regalos que la vida nos da a cada instante, realmente no hay día en el que no sienta cuán afortunada soy, no solo de todos los recuerdos hermosos que hemos creado, sino que también de tener a un compañero maravilloso a mi lado. 

Este pasado 31 de Diciembre mi esposo y yo celebramos nuestro aniversario, cumplimos 13 años de casados y eso me enorgullece de sobremanera porque en la actualidad vivimos en un mundo descartable, donde si algo se daña es más fácil tirarlo y comprar algo nuevo, y esa misma filosofía la hemos traspasado a las relaciones personales; si la pareja no sirve, se la descarta. Es lamentable porque ya muy pocas personas se toman el trabajo de continuar enamorados, darse tiempo, respetarse y tratarse con amor en todo momento. Creo que mi esposo y yo somos un poco chapados a la antigua, es por ello que nuestra relación es lo más importante y preciado para nosotros. 
Por nuestro aniversario decidimos pasar un par de días en el Hilton Colón hotel, en donde nos pudimos relajar y pasarla delicioso, y al mismo tiempo aprovechamos para tomar unas fotos con un look muy bonito que a mi esposo personalmente le gustó mucho, me puse una blusa hermosa de cuadritos que compré en Shein junto con un vaquero y una bolsa pequeñita y delicada. Espero que les guste este look super casual pero a la vez sofisticado. 








Get the look:
*Top: Shein  *Jeans: Levis super skinny  *Shoes: Forever 21 *Bag:  Shein



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Me alegro de esos 13 años, tenéis una visión fantástica de lo que implica una pareja: el amor se construye, día a día.
    Y tú, como siempre, preciosa.
    BESOS!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts