Yellow and lace

2:37:00 PM



White is such a wonderful color, it brightens everything, it makes me feel clean, fresh and elegant. Today I wanted to create a glowy/elegant look so I went into my closet and pulled out a couple of things that I liked to wear with this over the shoulder lacey top that I have showed you before. 
I took out a couple of pants and jeans and even a pencil skirt, but you know my obsession for midi skirts is something that I can't hide, right? I had to wear this  adorable top with a midi skirt because it is what I love to wear every time I want to dress feminine, so I chose this bright yellow skirt because I think it is perfect for summer, my hat and a cute little lemon purse and I got ready to face the world. 

El blanco es un color tan maravilloso, que ilumina y me hace sentir limpia, fresca y elegante.
Hoy quería crear un look muy limpio y elegante así que fui a mi armario y saqué algunas cosas que quería ponérmelas junto con esta blusa hermosa de encaje blanca que ya les he mostrado antes.
Saqué algunos pantalones y faldas tubo, pero ya ustedes saben que mi amor por las faldas midi es extremo, así que escogí esta falda neon amarilla porque pienso que es perfecta para el verano, me puse un sombrero y una bonita bolsa en forma de limón que me encanta y listo, luego de vestirme salí a conquistar al mundo. 











Get the look:

*Top: Similar here  *Skirt: Choies(old)  *Shoes: Franco Sarto Tempest  *Hat: Panama hat  *Clutch: Shein(old) Similar here




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Qué linda, me encanta el toque romántico del look y el punto divertido que le das con el bolso.
    Un besazo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola guapa un look muy lady y chic, ame la falda y el clutch esta divino.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is amazing, it looks so good paired with the crisp yellow skirt xx

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I love your dress, I love the lace off-the-shoulder dress, and the color is perfect for summer.
    short homecoming dress

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts